Wednesday, March 27, 2013

  Created By:


The Murder of Mary Jane

This film will explore marijuana prohibition, the current legal battle to legalize it, and U.S. citizens serving life sentences for marijuana-related offenses.

Why I'm Making This Film

My name is Kim Markou.  I am a freelance writer and producer. Four years ago I battled breast cancer.  Refusing the chemotherapy and radiation, I decided to concentrate instead on diet, nutrition and natural THC, with great results.  I found that even though marijuana has PROVEN medicinal qualities (U.S. Patent # 6630507), our government, steeped in hypocrisy and driven by money, corporate greed and the back room deals of big Pharm, has continued to prosecute and imprison fellow U.S. citizens, many like myself, who desire to treat themselves with a natural plant that contains anti-inflammatory and healing properties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment